2, rue de la Ternière
Avrillé cedex FRANCE
Your fastening solutions designed, manufactured and optimized, worldwide
- Co-design parts linked to your application
- Manufacturing your product to your specifications
- Manage your project with peace of mind, from design to delivery
LGC Industries has won the following awards:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ISO 45001
- IATF 16948
- EcoVadis Silver
- Q1 Ford
Supporting your industrial projects across the entire value chain
From design to delivery, we work with you to develop your fastening systems, respecting :
- Your requirements for the project (technical, deadlines and prices are established jointly with our design office)
- The most demanding quality standards: ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 9001, IATF 16949, Ecovadis...
- An HSE and CSR policy that respects people and the environment
Our level of expertise as a manufacturer and designer, and the optimization of our production facilities, enable us to compete with the most efficient industries and industrial manufacturing companies on the market.
Parts per day
Securing your fastening projects with a team of experts
for industrial excellence
Products to meet your needs
- At LGC industries, we combine precision machining and bar turning to tailor your industrial projects to your needs.
- From prototyping and small-scale molding, to the industrialization of your parts.
- For your specific mechanical parts or standard fastener ranges such as cylindrical bushes, cylindrical pins, threaded inserts.
Are you looking for a reliable partner for rapid prototyping and production start-up of your mechanical parts?
Contact us at and get an answer within a few hours.
Our product range includes pins (grooved, smooth, ground), pins, centering spacers, compression spacers and self-tapping bushes. We can also manufacture any fastener or assembly element close to these ranges, for a special project.
Our delivery time is 4/6 weeks for a standard product. However, we are able to make partial deliveries at shorter notice on request.
100% of our material is supplied within 900 km of our production site, with over 80% within 500 km of our French factory.
Our ISO TS 16949 certification requires an annual audit. To go even further, over the past 5 years we have set up cross-audits within our industrial group to improve our processes from year to year. At the request of our customers, we carry out self-audits as well as audits carried out by them. In this context, the format is usually based on the VDA 6.3 standard.
In 2008, LGC Industries embarked on a CSR program with the ambition of promoting values other than just economic performance. This is linked to social and environmental performance, the foundation of the company, which has been certified IATF 19949-ISO 14001 for many years, and more recently ISO 45001 and EcoVadis.
We ship our components to over 40 countries in Europe, America and Asia. More generally, we can deliver anywhere in the world.